Case Study: How we helped Big John's Fast food outlets and Restaurants.
Veritas Consulting was engaged by Big Johns established Fast Food outlets and Restaurants across the Midlands. Veritas Consulting started working with the company in 2012 evaluating the processes and procedures , at first it seemed they had robust ,well organised systems to implement at each store, but in reality of course that was not the case. It was discovered that at each store Health and Safety was not a priority. The directors wanted us to investigate.
Health and Safety Auditing each store including HACCAP (food safety) revealed a number of shortfalls which needed addressing.
- The existing Health & Safety Policy was not being implemented.
- Workplace Risk Assessments were not suitable and sufficient for each Store location.
- HACCAP and Due diligence was not implemented.
Big johns have since appointed us as their competent person which has involved:
- Developing a bespoke Health and Safety Policy rolled out for each store enabling each store manager to comply with their duties.
- Identified the hazards and Risks at each store and prepared Workplace Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Delivered a series of training courses to the company directors, regional managers, their Store Managers and Supervisors.
The works completed have enabled the company to confidently take steps forwards knowing that it is fully Health and Safety compliant.
Veritas Consulting continues to assist the company with ongoing advice and answering of Health and Safety questions that arise. We are also contracted to carry out quarterly Health and Safety Audits on the performance both of the company as a whole and individual store locations through random inspections.
Are you feeling the heat from not complying with Health and Safety? Do you need help with your Health and Safety? Call 0800 1488 677 or simply complete the request a call back form above and we will get back to you as soon as we can.